Plotted maps of individual or grouped parcels with base layer features and optional imagery are available as a 28” x 36” print.
The default scale of the map is 1:2400 (1”=200’). The scale can be adjusted, but some labels or features may not show at larger or smaller scales.
View example 1:2400 map products for each imagery option in our Map Gallery.
Imagery Options & Prices
- Topography with Roads, Streams, and Culture: $10.00
- Floodplain: $10.00
- Soils & Floodplain: $12.00
- Soils & Steep Slope: $12.00
- Mountainside Development Overlay District: $12.00
- Aerial Photography: $15.00
- Aerial Photography with Topography: $15.00
- Digital Copy (PDF): $5.00