Address for Unit within Building

If you need an address for:

  • apartments and condominiums
  • office units
  • suites

Individual units within a structure require an address plat (DOC) and are addressed as secondary units in accordance with Chapter 1026.06 of the Loudoun County Codified Ordinances.

If changes are made to a building that will alter the entrance points or number of units, the building owner must update the existing address plat to add and/or change units.