- Open Government
- Open Government: Property and Land Use
Open Government: Property & Land Use
Existing and Potential Development Tool
The Loudoun Existing and Potential Development (EPD) map is an interactive mapping tool that provides access to information regarding:
- Existing use of structures
- Existing use of parcels
- Location and existing number of housing units within residential projects that are completed and approved (not started or partially built)
- The remaining residential development potential of vacant or under-developed parcels and approved projects (not started or partially built)
- Location of completed and approved non-residential projects.
Issued Building Permit Reports
View the most recent report of issued building permits, as well as archival information.
Land Records and Deeds
Search land records and deeds as well as find information about the recordation of documents with Loudoun County.
Loudoun Online Land Applications (LOLA)
The Loudoun Online Land Applications System (LOLA) provides access to information regarding legislative land development applications. It also provides a format for public input on active applications.
Real Estate Assessment & Parcel Database
This site includes ownership and deed information, legal description, sales information, assessment values and house characteristics and can be searched by Parcel ID Number, Address and Tax Map Number. Map overlays display boundary and environmental information such as topography, soils, flood plain and major roads.
Residential Communities of Loudoun
The Residential Communities of Loudoun County interactive map presents detailed information about existing and planned communities in Loudoun, including how many acres the community covers, how many units have been built, how many units may eventually be built, and the percentage of the project that is complete. View more information and a link to the map.