Change My Address


Update the mailing address for your business using the online portal.


Update your library card address.

Personal Property

Update the mailing address for your personal property using the online portal.

Real Estate 

Update the mailing address on your real property, by calling the Office of the Commissioner of Revenue – Real Estate Division at 703-777-0260 or fill out the Real Estate Change of Address Form (PDF).

Voter Registration 

If you have moved and/or changed your name, you must notify your local voter registration office of changes. Learn more and update your information.