Environmental Health Permits

Many Health Department regulations require a business or homeowner obtain a permit before operating. This includes operating lodging or sleeping accommodations, serving food, operating a swimming pool, or installing a well or septic system at a home. Learn more and apply for environmental health permits: 

Hotels, Motels and Bed & Breakfasts

Migrant Labor Camps, Summer Camps, and Campgrounds

Restaurants & Food Service

Swimming Pools

Well & Septic Systems