- Visits and scheduling can be done off-site by use of a computer, phone, or tablet.
- Tablet Visits can be scheduled throughout the day utilizing the ViaPath site at gettingout.com
- Visitors must be registered on the ViaPath site at gettingout.com and have selected the inmate who is being visited.
If you have any questions regarding tablet visits or funds for the tablets, call ViaPath Tablet information line at 1-866-516-0115.
Note: If you have not registered, you will not be authorized to visit.
- All visitors must be 18 years or older.
- Visitors under 18 are required to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during the tablet visit.
- All visits are recorded and monitored by security staff.
- Tablet visits will be terminated without warning if any of the following violations are detected:
- Acts that encourage sexual behavior
- Obscene gestures
- Behavior or acts that are criminal under state, local, or federal statute
- Use of gang signs or acts that encourage or promote gang activity
- Irrational behavior that is deemed as inappropriate or perceived as a threat to the safety and security of the facility
- Any violation of these restrictions will lead to suspension or termination of visitation privileges.
- Professional visits are allowed and are not counted against an inmate’s regular visitation limits.
- Professional visits are dealt with on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Such visits are only allowed during normal weekday business hours unless prior authorization from jail administration is received.
- Professional visits include, but are not limited to; Attorneys, Law Enforcement, and Clergy.
Inmate Accounts: 703-777-0409
Emergency Messages Only: 703-771-5428
Monday – Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Deposits for Inmate Phones and Canteen: https://web.connectnetwork.com/
Deposits for Inmate Tablets: https://www.gettingout.com/