Since 1966, the Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) has worked to meet our residents’ needs for recreation and leisure opportunities and supportive community services.
To make Loudoun the community of choice through outstanding experiences.
Connect all communities through exceptional people, parks and programs.
We promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility to remove barriers and create a welcoming environment that celebrates uniqueness and collaboration.
- Excellence – We give our best every time.
- Collaboration – We create more, do more, and achieve more together.
- Innovation – We reach forward with the willingness to learn, grow, and improve.
- Integrity – We lead with honesty and respect through accountability and transparency.
- Resilience – We rise to the occasion, and we find a way.
Master & Strategic Plans
Ordinances & the PRCS Code of Conduct