- Departments & Offices
- Fire & Rescue
- Fire Marshal & Life Safety
- Code Enforcement
- Fire Marshal Permits
Fire Marshal Permits
- All Night Graduation and After Prom Events Packet (PDF)
- Assembly Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Educational Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Explosives Firm License Permit Application (PDF)
- Explosives Use, Storage and Transportation Application (PDF)
- Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHS) Permit Application (For Data Centers) (PDF)
- Fireworks Aerial Display Permit Application (PDF)
- Fireworks Retail Sales Application (PDF)
- Fireworks Wholesale Application (PDF)
- Flammable-Combustible Liquids Permit Application (PDF)
- Food Truck Permit Application 04-2019 (002)
- Fueled Equipment in Assembly or Mercantile Permit Application (PDF)
- Liquid Propane Storage or Dispensing Permit Application (PDF)
- Repair Garage Permit Application (PDF)
- Storage Tank Removal Permit Application (PDF)
- Tent Permit Application - 2018 SFPC Tent Codes (PDF)
- Tent Permit Application (PDF)
Please complete the form and submit payment in check or money order made payable to the County of Loudoun. We are unable to accept cash or credit cards at this time.
We are in the process of creating permit applications specific to each use. If an application for your use or operation is not listed above, please use the generic application below. The fees are listed in the fee schedule.
- Fire Prevention Code Permit Application (PDF)
- Fire Prevention Code Fee Schedule (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Questions or Concerns
For more information about required permits visit Code Enforcement.
If you would like to have the code reference document mailed to you, or if you have any questions, or need any assistance with a fire or life safety concern, please contact the Fire Marshal's Office at 703-737-8600.