The staff of the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center (LWRC) is here to support your business with a multitude of in-person and virtual services. Build your business and give it a competitive edge with access to a variety of no-cost services (PDF).
Here is what we can do for you:
- Submit your Job Openings online and with our team of employment counselors source candidates from our resume database and get pre-screened referrals
- Employers: Stay up to date with our Employer Alerts
- Host job fairs and hiring events
- Schedule in-person or virtual work site tours and job shadowing
- Offer online skills training for employee retention and organizational improvement
- Coordinate virtual rapid response efforts during times of layoff or staff reductions
- Provide resources on disability awareness and accommodations
- Obtain labor market information for performance trends
- Assist with outplacement services and employee exiting strategies
- Provide business operations consulting in human resources areas
Virginia Career Works Resources
- Business Services Guide (PDF)
- Employer Resources
- Incumbent Worker Training Grants
- On-The-Job Training (Wage Subsidies Program) (PDF)
- Commuter Connections, Loudoun County Commuter Services
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce
- Loudoun County Economic Development
- Loudoun Small Biz
- Loudoun Small Business Development Center
- Town of Leesburg: HUBzone
Your job postings will be distributed via email to a network of workforce development professionals across the region and displayed on the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center's webpage for 15 days.
Hired a new employee as a result of our services? Let us know - submit our "Hired an Employee" form
We want to hear from you...
Tell us about your organization's needs and the Employer Services Coordinator will assist you.
Help employees reach your workplace
What Businesses are Saying about Our Services
- “The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center has been a great partner in providing no-cost jobs fairs for our organization in the last year. We see the benefit in hiring locally in Loudoun. The Center offers great resources, if only more people knew about it!” - Rhythmic Technologies, Sterling
- “The Loudoun Resource Center is very responsive to Allied Universal in hosting hiring events and providing conference space for us to conduct interviews. The Center always assists with any recruiting needs and resources to help with outreach for potential candidates. They go out of their way to make our team welcome every time we are there! It is a pleasure working with them and we truly appreciate their partnership.” - Allied Universal Team, Northern Virginia
- “Always willing to help with a smile, the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center team are knowledgeable and professional. They are my go to for HR and recruiting when we need an extra hand.” - Meridian Technology Systems, Inc. (Hub Zone), Leesburg