The staff of the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center (LWRC) is here to support your business with a multitude of in-person and virtual services. Build your business and give it a competitive edge with access to a variety of no-cost services (PDF).
Here is what we can do for you:
- Submit your Job Openings Your job postings will be distributed via email to a network of workforce development professionals across the region and displayed on the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center's webpage for 15 days.
- Hired a new employee as a result of our services? Let us know - submit our "Hired an Employee" form
- Employers: Stay up to date with our Employer Alerts
- Host job fairs and hiring events
- Schedule in-person or virtual work site tours and job shadowing
- Offer online skills training for employee retention and organizational improvement
- Coordinate virtual rapid response efforts during times of layoff or staff reductions
- Provide resources on disability awareness and accommodations
- Obtain labor market information for performance trends
- Assist with outplacement services and employee exiting strategies
- Provide business operations consulting in human resources areas
Virginia Career Works Resources
- Business Services Guide (PDF)
- Employer Resources
- Incumbent Worker Training Grants
- On-The-Job Training (Wage Subsidies Program) (PDF)
- Commuter Connections, Loudoun County Commuter Services
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce
- Loudoun County Economic Development
- Loudoun Small Biz
- Loudoun Small Business Development Center
- Town of Leesburg: HUBzone
We want to hear from you...
Tell us about your organization's needs and the Employer Services Coordinator will assist you.