Uniform Statewide Building Code
- The Code Enforcement Division investigates complaints relative to its enforcement of the Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code.
- In order for staff to adequately respond to complaints, a completed complaint form with a signature must be on file.
- The name, address and telephone number of the complainant is not released to the alleged violator nor subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). If issues requiring legal action arise and the complaint results in court action, the complainant may be called upon to testify.
Submitting a complaint
- To submit a complaint, complete and sign this form: Code Enforcement Complaint Form
- Hard copies of this form are available at:
Building Plan Review & Inspections, Rehau Facility
1503 Edwards Ferry Road NE, Suite 300
Leesburg, VA 20176
- Mail the completed form to:
Loudoun County Department of Building and Development
Code Enforcement Division
Attention: Office Coordinator
1 Harrison Street, SE, P.O. Box 7000
Leesburg, VA 20177