Service Changes for Loudoun County Transit
Metrorail Service Change Information for Loudoun County Transit Route 84 - Saturday, October 23
On Saturday, October 23, 2021, Loudoun County Transit Route 84 bus passengers will not be able to access Metrorail Service at Weihle-Reston East due to a planned Metrorail weekend service change for Saturday and Sunday. Metro will provide free shuttle bus service between Wiehle-Reston East and Spring Hill stations every 8 to 12 minutes (estimated). Read more about Metrorail weekend service changes at https://www.wmata.com/service/status/details/weekend.cfm.
Election Day Bus Services – Tuesday, November 2, 2021
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021, Loudoun County Transit will not operate the Loudoun County Courthouse Shuttle service in observance of Election Day (Holiday). All other buses will run on normal schedules as follows:
Commuter Bus Service
- Commuter Bus Service will run on a normal schedule on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Local Bus Service
- Local Bus Service will run on a normal schedule on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Loudoun County Courthouse Shuttle Service
- Courthouse Shuttle Service will not run on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
Metro Connection Bus Service
Service Change Notifications
- All riders should monitor this web page, loudoun.gov/buschanges, after 4:00 a.m. for possible unexpected service changes. A voice mail message at 703-771-5665 also will be updated should any service changes occur.
- To receive Loudoun County Transit notifications, download Transit app for free on Google Play or the Apple Store. After download, set your favorite routes to begin receiving notifications for the buses you ride. For more information, visit loudoun.gov/transitapp.
Comments regarding any suggested route, stop or schedule changes are welcomed and should be emailed to Transit Comments. Commuters may also contact us by phone at 877-465-2287 or 703-771-5665. A customer service representative is available to speak to callers Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please be aware that the Department of Transportation & Capital Infrastructure, which includes Loudoun County Transit, will close at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 1, 2021, and remain closed until 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. Loudoun County Transit service representatives will respond to inquiries received during the closure when the office reopens on November 3, 2021.