- The goal of the Infrastructure Compliance Team is to provide the citizens and homeowners of Loudoun County the best possible resource to submit their engineering complaints.
- The Infrastructure Compliance Team accepts requests and inquiries through the County's citizen request tool, known as LEx.
- By submitting a LEx request, inquiry will be routed directly to the appropriate staff person.
- Using this tool to submit a request will enable you to track the progress of your request and receive updates from staff.
- Signing up for a LEx account is quick and easy. To learn more about LEx, visit the LEx homepage.
- Please note: The information you submit through this form is public and may be subject to disclosure through the Freedom of Information Act.
- Submit Your Engineering Issue Online
If you have additional questions regarding engineering, please call the Engineering Hotline at 571-252-0857.