Meet the Employer Events / Career Connections
Meet the Employer Events
Each month, the LWRC hosts a variety of individual employers to conduct on-site recruiting events in the center, located at 102 Heritage Way, N.E. in Leesburg, first floor, rear entrance. Job seekers are invited to attend any Meet the Employer event on a walk-in basis for on-the-spot interviews with the employer representatives during the dates and times listed.
Inclement Weather Policy: Employer events will be canceled if the Loudoun County Public Schools are on a 2-hour delay or canceled.
Find more details on upcoming Meet the Employer Events:
- 02/14/19 Ready Hands Opens a New Window.
- 02/19/19 Manpower Opens a New Window.
- 02/20/19 Loudoun County Government Human Resource Dept. Info Session - Rust Library Opens a New Window. 02/20/19 Loudoun County Government Human Resource Dept. Info Session - Rust Library Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. 02 Opens a New Window.
- 02/20/19 Lansdowne Resort & Spa Opens a New Window.
- 02/26/19 Daymon Interactions Opens a New Window.
- 03/07/19 Grafton Integrated Health Network Opens a New Window.
- 0303/12/19 Loudoun County Public Schools Transportation Dept. Info Session Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window.
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center (LWRC) sponsors employer panel discussion events throughout the year known as Employment Connections. Each panel consists of multiple employer representatives who share information on their companies with an audience of job seekers, including: work cultures, job openings and employee expectations. At the conclusion of each panel discussion, there is an open question and answer session followed by time to network.
Find more details on upcoming Career Connections events:
- No Events Currently Scheduled - Check back soon
What to know about LWRC Meet the Employer and Employment Connections events:
- Most employers attending the events are actively seeking to hire for their job vacancies.
- Be prepared: bring multiple copies of your résumé and wear interview attire.