Algonkian District Supervisor Juli E. Briskman
- Participate in the Algonkian District Survey!
- All About Algonkian-COVID-19 Update-05-06-21 (PDF)
- All About Algonkian - 04-29-21 (PDF)
- 01-19-21-Resolution Calling for the Resignation of Delegate David LaRock (PDF)
- 01-19-21-Item 12: Resolution to call for resignation of Delegate Dave LaRock (PDF)
- Algonkian's Got Talent Highlights! (PDF)
- Statement on Murder of George Floyd (PDF)
- Statement on Roger Zurn (PDF)
Supervisor Juli E. Briskman was elected to represent the Algonkian District on the Board of Supervisors in November 2019.
She serves on the Board of Supervisors’ Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee and the Joint Board and School Board Committee. She also represents Loudoun on the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments Board of Directors and the Potomac Watershed Roundtable. She is one of the Board’s representatives on the Loudoun County Family Services Board and the Dulles Town Center Community Development Authority.
Supervisor Briskman began her career in journalism and communications. During her career she served overseas with the U.S. Department of State and worked as a contractor for federal agencies. Supervisor Briskman has also worked in the educational field, helping families explore Pre-K options, admissions, and childcare. She has been an instructor at local gyms and yoga studios.
In addition to her professional pursuits, Supervisor Briskman has been an active community volunteer in many educational, recreational, and community groups, including the Loudoun County Public Schools, The Algonkian Running Club, the River Crest Riptide Swim Team, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts and Galilee United Methodist Church.
Supervisor Briskman holds a master’s degree in business administration from the Johns Hopkins University and a bachelor’s degree in journalism from the Ohio State University. She lives in the Algonkian District with her two children.