Loudoun County Transit operates this morning and late afternoon rush hour service from Loudoun Park and Ride lots to Rosslyn, Crystal City, the Pentagon, and Washington, D.C. Commuter buses are equipped with reclining seats, a restroom, reading lights, overhead bins and fare boxes.
Customer Information Regarding COVID-19
Reduced Commuter Bus Service from Loudoun County to Crystal City, the Pentagon, Rosslyn and Washington, D.C. resumed on Monday, July 13, 2020. All Routes and schedules are new. Read the following summary, or view the Reduced Commuter Bus Service Schedule (PDF) for details:
- Routes 481 (a.m.) and 881 (p.m.) provide service between Loudoun County and Washington, D.C.
- Routes 482 (a.m.) and 882 (p.m.) provide service between Loudoun County, Rosslyn, the Pentagon and Crystal City.
- All routes only provide service to and from the Leesburg Park and Ride on Sycolin Road and the Dulles North Transit Center.
- There is no service to the Navy Yard Metrorail Station, the Waterfront Metrorail Station, H Street and 9th Street.
- Routes depart every 15 to 30 minutes.
- Schedule changes due to holidays, inclement weather, special events, or proposed new schedules can be found on the bus changes web page.
- Sign up for Rider Alerts
Commuter Bus Resources
Links to helpful information, such as a New Rider Guide, a bus repair request form, and a bike on bus registration form, are available on the Resources page.
For more information or answers to questions about the Loudoun County bus system, please call 703-771-5665.
Advertising on Commuter Buses
If you are interested in advertising on the Loudoun County commuter buses, visit the Advertising page.