Workforce Resource Center
News and Announcements
- We have discontinued public access to our center until further notice; however, we have virtual services available to assist you during this time, such as workshops, resume critiques, employment coaching sessions and services through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). View our monthly schedule (PDF) and virtual events
- Please know that during these uncertain times, the staff of the Workforce Resource Center are here to help you through this transition. Feel free to submit this questionnaire for any employment-related resources and staff will respond to you within 1 business day. You may also call us at 703-777-0150 and press option 1.
- To get information about Unemployment Insurance benefits, visit www.vec.virginia.gov or apply at www.vaworkconnect.com or the application call center at 1-866-832-2363 you can also view a video on how to file your claim online
- Sign up for "Notify Me" to receive alerts about our upcoming events and workshops.
- Subscribe to the Workforce Resource Center newsletter - View past editions
New Virtual Resources
- We have created a list of online resources (PDF) that you can access to support your learning in areas of career interests and planning, resumes and interviews, transferable skills, labor market information, wellness during times of unemployment and more!
- Virtual resume critiques and employment coaching are available by phone or via the Go to Meeting platform. Complete and submit this request form and you will be contacted within 1 business day to arrange a session. You may also call us at 703-777-0150 and press Option 1.
- Job readiness workshops are held virtually through the Go to Meeting platform. LinkedIn profile reviews and mock interviews are offered in the same platform via set appointment. View the full schedule and register online. If you need help deciding which workshop is right for you, call us at 703-777-0150 and press Option 0.
- The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program, for both Adult (PDF) and Youth (PDF), will continue to offer employment assistance through alternative methods, such as use of online technology.
Once you have applied for one of these positions, please complete this form and submit to the Employer Services Coordinator for potential support in facilitating a connection with employers.
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is located within the Department of Family Services and is a Virginia Career Works Affiliate. The center provides no-cost resources and equipment to both job seekers and businesses. Our mission is to connect businesses and job seekers to achieve their employment goals.
- Employment Counseling
- Employment Navigation
- Interview Practice @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Job Announcements
- Job Readiness Classes
- Job Search Resources @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Meet the Employer
- Office Equipment
- Resume Development @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Let us link you with the right resources to make your job search a success.
Got a new job? Let us know!
Submit the "Got a Job" form online or call 703-777-0150 to report your success.