Visiting Planning & Zoning
Customers who are seeking in-person services may make an appointment online or get in the virtual line for the customer service counter by visiting loudoun.gov/getinline.
Drop Off and Pick up Areas
Planning and Zoning has drop-off and pick-up areas on the first floor of the Government Center for deliveries and customers who cannot complete business online, by email , or by phone (703-777-0246, option 5).
- Pick-up and drop-off stations are accessible during normal business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and are monitored regularly.
- Drop-Off - Planning and Zoning’s secure drop-off box for the public is located in the Government Center’s first floor lobby. Use the drop box to leave items such as:
- Plans and application submissions.
- Deliveries from FedEx, UPS, and couriers when no signature is required.
- For deliveries that require a signature or for oversized packages, customers will go to the information booth in the lobby.
- Pick-Up - Planning and Zoning’s pick-up station for the public is located in the Purcellville Room on the first floor of the Government Center. Use this station to pick up items such as:
- Planning Commission public hearing notice posters (for Board of Supervisors public hearing posters see the County Administration pick-up station).
- Plans or materials left by staff.
- Staff will notify members of the public by email or phone when materials, plans, or posters are available for pick up.
- The name of the person picking-up the item will be displayed on the outside of the pick-up item(s).
Informal Proffer Information Request
Learn more about the online submission form for Informal Proffer Information Requests
Zoning Ordinance Rewrite
Learn more about the initiative to rewrite the Revised 1993 Zoning Ordinance.