Licensed Preschool Program
PRCS preschool staff strive to offer individualized opportunities for all children.
- Our preschool staff is dedicated to helping children develop the skills essential for success in school and in life through creative, hands-on experiences.
- Tuition fees vary as to the number of meeting days and times per preschool class. Check with your local community center for specific fee information.
- For 2023-2024 preschool classes, please call site location for more information.
- Children must be potty trained and meet the age requirements.
- PRCS Family Guide (PDF)
|Click for Activity #s, Schedule, Teachers & Fees||Address||Phone|
|Bluemont Community Center Preschool Programs (PDF)||33846 Snickersville Turnpike
Bluemont, VA 20143
|Claude Moore Recreation & Community Center Programs (PDF)||46105 Loudoun Park Lane
Sterling, VA 20164
|Douglass Community Center Programs (PDF)||705-H East Market Street
Leesburg, VA 20176
|Dulles South Recreation & Community Center Programs (PDF)||24950 Riding Center Dr.
South Riding, VA 20152
|Loudoun Valley Community Center Programs (PDF)||320 W. School Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
|Lovettsville Community Center Programs (PDF)||57 East Broad Way
Lovettsville, VA 20180
|Lucketts Community Center Programs (PDF)||42361 Lucketts Road
Leesburg, VA 20176
|Philomont Community Center Programs (PDF)||36592 Philomont Road
Philomont, VA 20131
- The PRCS licensed preschool program serves children ages 2.5 to 5.
- The preschool program runs September through May.
- We use the STREAMin³ curriculum.
- The STREAMin³ Curriculum is an innovative, engaging, and interactions-based curriculum model for children. Daily activities, routines, and games maximize teacher-child interactions and peer interactions. Educators integrate all major areas of growth and development into hands-on activities that encourage children’s deeper understanding of the world around them. The developmental skills highlighted each week in the classrooms will be shared with families and lesson plans will be available for families in the classrooms and/or on Bright wheel.
- Detailed information can also be found in the current PRCS Family Handbook (PDF)
Registration Dates & Details - 2024-25 School Year Preschool
- Returning and CARES Families (Free & Reduced Meals Program)
Tuesday, February 6, 2024, at 8:30.a.m. – Monday, February 12, 2024, at 5:00 p.m.
- For Preschool (in and out of County)
Tuesday, February 13, 2024, at 8:30am
Online Registration Closes
- Friday, June 28, 2024, at 5:00pm
Once your child has been enrolled in our licensed programs please find information on instructions, required forms and document submissions.
Registration Instructions & Required Forms
Registration steps (PDF)
Step-by-step how to register (video)
Register, make payments and request ID/password online.
Required forms and document submission