Licensed Preschool Program
At Loudoun County PRCS, we believe in working with communities and families to offer individualized opportunities for all children.
- Our preschool staff is dedicated to helping children develop the skills essential for success in school and in life through creative, hands-on experiences.
- Our play-based curriculum allows children to experience social interaction, discovery, problem-solving and creating -- all in the context of fun!
- Tuition fees vary as to the number of meeting days and times per preschool class. Check with your local community center for specific fee information.
- The PRCS licensed preschool program serves children ages 2.5 to 5.
- The preschool program runs September through May.
- We use the nationally recognized Creative Curriculum For Preschool® to enhance each child’s learning ability.
- Detailed information can also be found in the current Preschool Parent Handbook (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Preschool registration is via lottery for returning and new families, subject to availability. Registration for any remaining spaces is ongoing until classes are filled.
- Registration for families currently enrolled in preschool is held prior to open registration.
- Open lottery registration for remaining spaces in the 2020-2021 preschool year runs February 10 - 18, 2020.
- Open lottery registration can be handled online for Douglass Community Center, Loudoun Valley Community Center and Claude Moore Recreation and Community Center. Contact other preschool locations (see tab above) directly for open lottery registration details and forms.
- Following the open lottery, registration for any remaining spaces is ongoing until spaces are filled.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required upon registration to guarantee your child’s space.
- The Virginia Department of Social Services requires proof of current immunization, proof of age and an application form.
- Once your child has been enrolled in our licensed programs please find information on instructions, required forms and document submissions.
|Bluemont Community Center||33846 Snickersville Turnpike
Bluemont, VA 20143
|Claude Moore Recreation &
|46105 Loudoun Park Lane
Sterling, VA 20164
|Douglass Community Center||405 E. Market Street
Leesburg, VA 20176
|Dulles South Recreation &
|24950 Riding Center Dr.
South Riding, VA 20152
|Loudoun Valley Community Center||320 W. School Street
Purcellville, VA 20132
|Lovettsville Community Center||57 East Broad Way
Lovettsville, VA 20180
|Lucketts Community Center||42361 Lucketts Road
Leesburg, VA 20176
|Philomont Community Center||36592 Jeb Stuart Road
Philomont, VA 20131