Social Distancing Protocols
- Circuit Court and Clerk of the Circuit Court COVID-19 Information
- To continue practicing social distancing, you may choose to drop off your paper recordings for processing; dropped off recordings must be accompanied by Land Records Recording Drop Off Sheet (PDF); for payment by a credit card, complete Credit Card Authorization Form (PDF).
Recording Land Records
View information about recordation of land records, including requirements, standards, fees and taxes.
Recording Judgment Documents
View information regarding recordation of judgment documents.
E-Recording/E-Filing of Land Records Documents
The Land Records Division accepts e-recording submissions from the providers listed below; contact them directly regarding account set up. The Clerk’s Office does not provide recommendations regarding provider selection.
Remote Access to Land Records Management System
Access is offered through a secured and restricted website on subscription basis. Information regarding availability of records, fees, and agreement terms can be viewed here.
Existing subscribers can now renew their accounts using a major credit card directly from their online accounts (Credit Card Renewal Instructions (PDF)). Account can be renewed online even if subscription has expired.
Existing subscribers can also mail in a check with the completed Subscription Renewal Form (PDF)
- New User Application and Agreement Form (PDF)
- Subscription Renewal Form (PDF)
- Loudoun County Land Records Indexing Practices (PDF)
Land Records Escrow Account
Professionals and title companies have an option of setting up an escrow account for obtaining copies and recording services. Refer to Escrow Account Application (PDF) for more information.