Retiree Health Plan
Plan Year 2024 Resources
Vision Benefits for Pre-65 Cigna Open Access Plus, Open Access Plus High and Cigna Choice Health Reimbursement Arrangement members
- Comprehensive annual eye exam is covered at 100% after a $15 copay with an in-network provider.
Cigna Virtual Care Pre-65 Retirees
For Pre-65 Retirees, access to Cigna’s Virtual Care services is available via phone or video 24/7/365 days of the year including holidays and weekends.
- Use when you also need to limit exposure to the public and for reserving emergency rooms for true emergencies.
- Use in place of seeing a physician in-person for minor medical conditions and costs less than emergency room or urgent care visits.
- All virtual care visits are with board-certified physicians.
- You can have a prescription sent directly to your local pharmacy, if appropriate, as well handle short-term refills of existing prescriptions.
Register for Cigna’s Virtual Care Networks
- Register directly online:
- MDLIVE: MDLIVEforCigna.com - Phone: 888-726-3171
- Register through myCigna.com
- Log in to myCigna.com
- Locate the “Talk to a doctor or nurse 24/7” callout and click “Connect Now.”
Information needed to register
- The retiree or covered dependent must provide their name, gender, date of birth, email and Cigna ID# to register and create an account.
- Medical history including drug allergies and a form of payment (such as a credit card). For individuals enrolled in the OAP or POS plans, an office visit copay will be charged at time of visit.
Post-65 and Medicare Eligible Disability Retirees
- CIGNA Medicare Surround Benefit Summary (PDF)
- CIGNA Medicare Prescription (PDP) Summary of Benefits (PDF)
- CIGNA Medicare Surround Vision Summary (PDF)
Virtual Care Post 65 Retirees
Medicare pays for "virtual check-ins" for patients to connect with their doctors without going to the doctor’s office. Medicare also pays for patients to communicate with their doctors without going to the doctor’s office using online patient portals. The Medicare coinsurance and deductible would apply to these services. Cigna Medicare Surround plans will cover the remaining balance subject to the plan deductible, coinsurance and out-of-pocket maximum.