County Government Retirees
Welcome to the Loudoun County Retiree Information Center, where you can obtain information about your benefits, wellness and related issues.
Affordable Care Act Compliance
Forms 1095-B and 1095-C
As a Loudoun County Government retiree, you can expect to receive Form 1095-C or 1095-B via mail by March 4. Both Forms provide information about you and/or your eligible family members who were offered qualifying health coverage through Loudoun County for at least one month during the 2018 calendar year. It is a required employer notice as a result of the Affordable Care Act. Both Forms 1095-C and 1095-B are not required to be submitted with your 2018 taxes. Please file the form(s) along with your other important financial documents. If you have any questions regarding the information listed on your Form 1095-C and/or Form 1095-B, please contact the Loudoun County Benefits Office at 703-777-0517.
Open Enrollment for Retirees: Plan Year 2019
Important Dates for 2019 Plan Year Retiree Open Enrollment
- November 30, 2018: Last Day of Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment Resources
- Latest Retiree Update Newsletter (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Retiree Health Plan Eligibility (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Pre-65 Retiree Health Plan Options (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Enrollment Change Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Emergency Contact & Address Update Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- ACH Form - Premium Payment Authorization (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Wellness Opens a New Window
An Ounce of Prevention
- All of the Retiree Health Plans feature in-network preventive care benefits at no cost to you.
- Identify risks before they become chronic.
- Early detection helps to mitigate more serious medical conditions later.
- Get your Annual Preventive Exams (PDF) Opens a New Window. as recommended.
Care When You Need It
- Telehealth Services (PDF) Opens a New Window. through Cigna provide access to board-certified doctors and pediatricians 24/7 for non-urgent health care - just a phone call or video chat away!
- Get the appropriate level of care (PDF) Opens a New Window. when you need it!
For Pre-65 Cigna Point of Service or Cigna Open Access Plus members
- For all Pre-65 retirees and their eligible dependents in the Cigna Point of Service or Cigna Open Access Plus health plans, your vision benefit is with Davis Vision.
- Comprehensive annual eye exam is covered at 100% after a $15 copay with an in-network provider.
- Provide your Davis Vision member identification card to your vision provider.
For Post-65 Cigna Medicare Surround members
- If you or eligible dependents are enrolled in the Post-65 Cigna Medicare Surround plan, then your vision benefits are included in your Cigna Medicare Surround plan.
- Comprehensive annual eye exam is covered at 100% after a $30 copay.
- Provide your Cigna Medicare Surround Insurance card to your vision provider. Please remember to provide your vision provider with your new insurance card if you transition from the Pre-65 to the Post 65 Cigna Medicare Surround Plan. This ensures claims are processed accurately and timely.
Please contact the Loudoun County Benefits Office through email Opens a New Window. or by calling the Benefits Help Line: 703-777-0517.
Subscribe to the Retiree Benefits Email List
Receive updated news and information about benefits for Loudoun County Government retirees. Enter your email address below then click on the Subscribe button.