County Government Retirees
Welcome to the Loudoun County Retiree Information Center, where you can obtain information about your benefits, wellness and related issues.
Open Enrollment for Retirees: Plan Year 2020
Important Dates for 2020 Plan Year Retiree Open Enrollment
- November 30, 2019: Last Day of Open Enrollment
Information Session and Meet & Greet with Benefit Vendors
Open Enrollment Resources
- Latest Retiree Update Newsletter (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Retiree Health Plan Eligibility (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Retiree Health Plan Options (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Enrollment Change Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- Emergency Contact & Address Update Form (PDF) Opens a New Window.
- ACH Form - Premium Payment Authorization (PDF)
- Cigna On-site Care Advocate Schedule (PDF) Opens a New Window.
Wellness Opens a New Window
An Ounce of Prevention
- All of the Retiree Health Plans feature in-network preventive care benefits at no cost to you.
- Get your Annual Preventive Exams (PDF) Opens a New Window. as recommended to identify risks before they become chronic. Early detection helps to mitigate more serious medical conditions later.
- Learn more about the Cigna Omada program (PDF) to help you lose weight and tackle obesity-related chronic disease.
Care When You Need It
- Telehealth Services (PDF) Opens a New Window. through Cigna provide access to board-certified doctors and pediatricians 24/7 for non-urgent health care - just a phone call or video chat away!
- Get the appropriate level of care (PDF) Opens a New Window. when you need it!
- Cigna Total Behavioral Health program (PDF) provides help with life events, dedicated support, lifestyle coaching and online tools.
For Pre-65 Cigna Point of Service or Cigna Open Access Plus members
- For all Pre-65 retirees and their eligible dependents in the Cigna Point of Service or Cigna Open Access Plus health plans, your vision benefit is with Davis Vision.
- Comprehensive annual eye exam is covered at 100% after a $15 copay with an in-network provider.
- Provide your Davis Vision member identification card to your vision provider.
For Post-65 Cigna Medicare Surround members
- If you or eligible dependents are enrolled in the Post-65 Cigna Medicare Surround plan, then your vision benefits are included in your Cigna Medicare Surround plan.
- Comprehensive annual eye exam is covered at 100% after a $30 copay.
- Provide your Cigna Medicare Surround Insurance card to your vision provider. Please remember to provide your vision provider with your new insurance card if you transition from the Pre-65 to the Post 65 Cigna Medicare Surround Plan. This ensures claims are processed accurately and timely.
Please contact the Loudoun County Benefits Office through email Opens a New Window. or by calling the Benefits Help Line: 703-777-0517.
Subscribe to the Retiree Benefits Email List
Receive updated news and information about benefits for Loudoun County Government retirees. Enter your email address below then click on the Subscribe button.