- Departments & Offices
- Human Resources
- Prospective Employees
Are you connected? Follow us and help us share our story on Linkedin!
Loudoun County is a proud Virginia Values Veterans (V3) certified organization.
The Loudoun Difference
- We are an organization of individuals who choose to dedicate our talent, education and experience to making a difference.
- We represent nearly every profession: accountants, attorneys, engineers, systems analysts, deputies, firefighters, and more.
- Together we work as a team to serve the needs and shape the future of our unique and dynamic community.
- The primary mission of Loudoun County Government is to deliver high quality services to our community.
- To that end, the County actively fosters a diverse and collaborative workforce, invests in the professional development and wellness of its employees, recognizes and rewards employee achievements, and promotes leadership at every level of the organization.
- The Loudoun County Government cares about the people who work here and serve the citizens of the county.
- We are committed to providing our employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes an array of programs available to regular employees and long-term, full-time temporary employees.
- Our benefits program reflects that commitment - blending a core level of protection with a variety of optional benefit choices.
- We strive to be, and consistently are, competitive with the labor market and other public and private sector employers in the area.
- Loudoun County is a globally competitive county known for a favorable business environment, excellent quality of life, and top notch schools.
- Located in Northern Virginia, our county is a unique mix of suburban and rural.
- The eastern region of the County features contemporary suburbs with easy access to Washington, D.C. The western region features quaint towns, picturesque views, horse farms and wineries.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Loudoun County Government prides itself on fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes employee wellness and work-life balance. As an equal opportunity employer, we consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or other non-merit factors.
Applicants who wish to request a reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process should call Human Resources directly at 703-777-0213 or email Human Resources.